Thursday, May 29, 2008

Things the Japanese Do that We Do in America

Sort of related to my last post...

Things the Japanese Do that We Do in America

1. Goof off on YouTube

I'm in a different computer lab today, as the one in the library was full. I suppose since this isn't the *library*, no one feels obligated to study or look busy. Right now I'm sitting next to two super-kakkoii Nihonjin boys enjoying human stupidity recorded and uploaded to the internet. My peripheral vision doesn't allow me to see exactly what they're viewing, but they were giggling about something funny. I heard, "I like this part, watch!" and a muted fit of laughter. "Suge!"

I wonder if they have Japanese text speak equivalent to American netspeak (LOL, ROFL, OMG, WTF, etc.)...

1 comment:

  1. i want more pictures, lisle! especially stalker ones. :) ohh and flowers and food would be nice too. lol did you get your phone fixed? i don't know why i'm commenting on here.. facebook would've been better, ehh? oh well =P there are a lot of good movies this summer.. give your booty a rest from the clubs and sit it in a chair at the theater. :)

    ReplyDelete

The toes you step on today may be related to the butt you kiss tomorrow.