Saturday, June 21, 2008

Food stuffs

Remember that Mega Tamago I mentioned a few posts back? I had one yesterday in Shinjuku. It really is monstrous, but I managed to conquer it. The bacon was a bit too raw for me (and I loooove my sloppy non-crispy bacon) but it was pretty good.




Egg, BACON (I didn't even know it had bacon),
and three beef patties.




I found two more Kit-Kat flavors. However, I can't send them off to someone who is already expecting some snacks because I already sealed the package (hahaha). For your amazement:

Strawberry Kit Kat: Quite delicious! Not too sweet, kind of tastes like the strawberry dipping creme that comes with Pocky.





Mango Kit Kat: I guess Kit Kat decided to make all their *tropical fruit* flavors in mini-size. I can't decide if I like it or not. It tastes like mango, but how well mango goes with chocolate and wafers is... eh.





More purikura, with special guest John:


If you didn't already go watch that Arashi video on YouTube, you should.

Unrelated to the rest of the post, but there's like a little vegetable patch next to the dorm. A few grandpa-looking gentleman and some school kids have been working on it for a while now, and they've got neat little rows of vegetables growing. Earlier I noticed a few crows out today; they were hanging around the roof when I went to do laundry, but I couldn't figure out why they were out *today* of all days. Looking out my patio onto the vegetable garden, though, I see WHY: They're digging up the vegetables and having a feast. Tried to take some video but they saw me >.<

2 comments:

  1. Strawberry Kit-Kat is the very danger!

    This recent rush of Mega burgers in Japan intrigues me. I used to think the double quarter-pounder (with cheese) was hearty and heart-attacking, but one look at the MegaMac page leaves me feeling... kinda bloated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. daaaaaamn carly! that's a HUGE burger! good job! lol and throw shit at the crows!

    ReplyDelete

The toes you step on today may be related to the butt you kiss tomorrow.