Tuesday, July 1, 2008

A month left?

I have about one month left in Tokyo! Oh the horror...

As soon as I finish my stupid history paper due on Thursday, I'm going to go to the Pokemon Center in Hamabatsucho (something like that), Tokyo's gay district Ni-Chome (fun fact: Ni-Chome has the highest concentration of gay bars per block in the entire world), and probably out for clubbing this weekend.

All the great shopping places are having crazy sales this month. 109 is having their very well-advertised five-day sale this weekend and Sunshine City/Alta are in the middle of summer sales as well. I'll have to go get something nice :D

Dan will be here this week, and Brian told him to basically do everything he did. SO one more round of the Lock-Up, Club Atom, and maybe my first trip to a standing bar. YAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The toes you step on today may be related to the butt you kiss tomorrow.