Friday, February 18, 2011

Packing and not packing

UGH I think I might be ever so slightly ill. I tried really hard not to get sick before leaving! Sad pandas.

I was kinda skinny!

I'm obviously not packing like I should be. I found my old keitai in my junk and decided to charge it up and see what shenanigans I was up to the last time it was on. Reading the old mail and looking at photos on it make me nostalgic for my two partners in crime, Ashlie and Christina. I really hope at least one of them can visit me in the next year, I think we'd have a lot of fun (as always). I have some awesome stuff on that phone that I never bothered to email to myself! I can't even understand all the Japanese I typed out in the old mails lol. Terrible! Warui gakusei...

Tomorrow I'm off with Tracy to Nihon. She seems like she's holding up pretty well, and I guess I could be a lot worse. I remember I spent at least half of my study abroad term fairly sick, hopefully that won't happen this time. I'm hoping to the Flying Spaghetti Monster that I haven't forgotten anything IMPORTANT. Ugh. UGH.

Gonna try to get a good night's sleep tonight, since I can never sleep on planes very well. I hope I don't fall apart at the airport or anything ridiculous like that. This time tomorrow I'll be in the air above Osaka~

No comments:

Post a Comment

The toes you step on today may be related to the butt you kiss tomorrow.