Monday, July 11, 2011

Happy Food Things

Three angry wall-o-text posts in a row was quite enough. WE NEEDZ MOAR PICTURZ!!! OF FOODZ!!!

A few weeks ago Tracy and I stopped into Cafe L'Occitane, which overlooks the Shibuya scramble crosswalk. I used to sell their skincare products when I worked at Ala Moana, so I was curious about their cafe. It's a nice place with a menu full of cakes, teas, coffee, and light entrees. I liked all of Tracy's choices a lot better than mine haha. 





Tasted like coffee.

I'm going back just for this thing, it was light and fizzy and awesome.


Looks kinda boring, but it was a really good cheesecake.

The next weekend we wandered around Shin-Yokohama station's mall and found this super kawaii cafe. We had maguro avocado dons, which are the closest things we'll ever get to poke bowls in this country. I MISS POKE OMG.






Their menus were photo albums!

OM NOM NOM.

Caroline and Kenjer took me to Kappa Sushi, which is way better than Genki or Kuru Kuru will ever be. YEAH I SAID IT. BETTER THAN KURU KURU.


Me: OH Kappa like MY kappa at school! (referring to a prop)
Kenjer: WHAT??? Your kappa???
Caroline: LOL


Waiting for our table.


Futuristic touch screen menu technology!

How awesome would it be if the the IRL shinkansen
had sushi on it in proportion to this shinkansen/sushi pair???


OM NOM NOM.


IT WAS GOOD.

YAY.

1 comment:

  1. So many food pictures! I'll have to try Kappa Sushi next time I go to Tokyo.

    ReplyDelete

The toes you step on today may be related to the butt you kiss tomorrow.