Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Old and New Pepsi!

I kept an old Pepsi Pink in my fridge since like... I don't even know when. It was okay.



And yesterday I found Salty Watermelon Pepsi!


"Salty" drinks in the summer don't actually taste salty, but they contain more sodium to replace the salt you lose when you sweat in the disgusting Japan summer heat.


Salty Watermelon Pepsi had a weak melon flavor and was forgettable. I took a few sips and sort of gave up on it.


Blue Hawaii is still the best weird Pepsi I've had, and that was four long years ago! Get it together, Pepsi. Geez.

2 comments:

  1. that pink pepsi was sooooo gross... 

    i haven't seen that watermelon pepsi yet. although i did try "black lemon" pepsi a few weeks ago, and that wasn't very exciting... 

    ReplyDelete

The toes you step on today may be related to the butt you kiss tomorrow.