Monday, July 9, 2012

Shameless Purchases Post: KIS-MY-FT2 CONCERT DVD YEAH

I'm taking a short break from the Miss/Won't Miss series to bring you this epic announcement.

That concert I went to came out on DVD and I HAVE A COPY OF THE SUPER AWESOME EDITION THAT HAS TWO DVDS AND A CD OH YEAH.










I haven't watched it yet as I simply have not had time, but don't you worry! I've already seen gifs and screenshots on Tumblr and I've got to set aside time to watch this soon. Of course, I could save it for the plane ride back to America... HMM...

3 comments:

  1. Omgosh, this brings back sooo many memories of my Johnny's fandom in Japan. I went to a Tegomass concert but I don't own the DVD because it came out after I left (sad). BUTTTT I do have fan goods - two giant uchiwas, earphone charms that I turned into a keystrap, and a tote.

    God, I was so Johnny's crazy in Japan. But honestly, NO REGRETS EVAR. I love Johnny's, and I will continue to love them until I marry one, or a Johnny's look-a-like. hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even though I'm 25 I don't feel like I'm too old for JE. The #1 and #2 groups are older than me (SMAP/Arashi), 2/7 in Kisumai are older than me and one is my age. Once you're past 14 you kinda stop buying the teeny bopper magazines in America, but here the older idols do nude photo spreads for An-An LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3.  Not even gonna lie, I totally have the An-An issue with Sakurai Sho on the cover. And I just about nose-bled all over XD

    And I bought at least 1 issue of the J-Idol mags a month during my exchange. My friend's host mom loved Arashi and MatsuJun so we would always talk about the dramas Arashi members were in. haha.

    ReplyDelete

The toes you step on today may be related to the butt you kiss tomorrow.