Friday, March 18, 2011

Charity Shirts

Want to support Japan and the charities helping with the relief efforts, but think texting is totally lame? Buy some awesome shirts designed by celebrities! Let me tell you, I WANT THE AYU AND SALVATION ARMY ONES SO BAD but the post office isn't working very well in Japan so they'll have to get shipped home.

Ayumi Hamasaki + ViVi collaboration shirt - 1500yen
The Japanese LOOKS scary, but I promise the important parts are in English.
EDIT: No longer available :(






Edit: ANOTHER SHIRT.
IDK if they'll ship international,
but if you find a WC store you can buy it!


And if you can stand to text money to the other charities or make donations, please keep doing so! But you don't get a cool shirt out of it.

I had my first official blackout last night and I do want to write a post about yesterday, a first hectic day at work (though it did have its good moments). I'll have to make another post about that when I come back home to a hopefully lit apartment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The toes you step on today may be related to the butt you kiss tomorrow.