Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Kawaii everything

One thing I have come to superficially appreciate about Japan is that there is no reason why anything I ever own has to be ugly. I have seen super kawaii EVERYTHING - kitchenware, appliances (from blenders up to washers/refrigerators), furniture, clothing, accessories, stationery, various tech devices, etc. If I were so inclined I could trick out my portable WiFi device as much as my cell phone, as Softbank sells skins and straps for it.

However, one thing I think might be kind of excessive are kawaii rechargeable batteries.

So chic~

Like... really? I was too lazy to read the sign so these might have some other wonderful feature beyond being PINKCUTEOMG. But super kawaii rechargeable batteries obviously being marketed to my (young/female/money to burn) demographic??? I guess if I have a Hello Kitty remote for my TV, the batteries inside better be JUST AS ADORABLE AND KYAA-INDUCING.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah I think I'll pass on that too xDDD;; Japan thinks up of the most INTERESTING things! Some awesome and some just... interesting haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL srsly right? I appreciate the effort, though. I just noticed that the charger partially blocks the other outlets on the strip, which is not so cool or kawaii.

    ReplyDelete

The toes you step on today may be related to the butt you kiss tomorrow.