Monday, May 23, 2011

Photo time~

I was left not quite destitute after my awesome Golden Week, so I haven't been doing anything of much interest lately. Today and last Monday were spent mostly in my apartment - cleaning, organizing photos, studying Japanese, NOT spending money, etc. I am eagerly awaiting payday this week OMG.

I downloaded the pics off my cell phone and was surprised at how amazing they look! For a cheap Samsung (like one of the cheapest Softbank was offering when I signed up), the quality is pretty good. Here are some photos from Kinkaku-ji and Nijo Castle:


FOXTAIL! On a DUDE!!!

The photo doesn't do this place justice.



Yesterday I went to a rose festival at a park near my house. I woke up around 930am and the sun was shining, but by noon some very suspicious-looking clouds had gathered in the sky. I KNEW it was going to rain but I went anyway. I managed to get a few photos before it started to pour:

There's a hula halau up the street from my apartment.
I wondered if one of these hula groups practices there.





I thought this was the most perfect-looking rose~

Meehh other than that not much to report. I have follow-up training in a few weeks and I am cautiously looking forward to it. I know I'll get to meet some of the other teachers in my company in the area, but we'll all be with the staff from headquarters and that kind of scares me. We've had some big shots visit my workplace recently and it's never any fun to walk on eggshells all day.

Also - I finally got around to changing my Blog Charm after fiddling with the codes. I love my new bento box with octopus sausage guys~

No comments:

Post a Comment

The toes you step on today may be related to the butt you kiss tomorrow.