Wednesday, June 1, 2011

BLAH

I'm working on a more serious post, but it's so problematic and I don't like it and I'm just gonna rewrite it I DON'T KNOW.

So yeah. I'm alive and everything. Yay.

I haven't done anything terribly interesting lately. Didn't make any awesome purchases this past weekend. BLAAAAAAH.

Lame post is lame. But I've been slaving away on the other post and it's not going anywhere and I felt like I had to post *something*.

So uh... Have a picture of my third J-husband Naoki of EXILE/J Soul Brothers 2nd/3rd Generation for your trouble.

Unlawfully taken from his talent agency website.
I <3 YOU BB~

His hairstyle makes me want to listen to that song by Will Smith's daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The toes you step on today may be related to the butt you kiss tomorrow.