Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Photos from my weekend

I went to Odaiba on Sunday. I had wanted to see Mt. Takao and all the leaves changing color on the mountain, but the weather forecast had predicted rain so I decided against it.  But it turned out to be a beautiful day, which was nice but also sucked since I'd already scrapped the plans for Takao. Oh well.



The view from this little offshoot in the park was amazing. The graffiti on the railings was also kind of cool.

Only in Japan would you mark your eternal love on a railing
with the Emperor dating system XD
H17 = Heisei year 17 = 2005


Ai ai gasa~

Walking around Venus Fort, there was a looooooooong line going outside the mall that went on for ages. There weren't any signs to indicate what was going on, but there was a big event happening - A HANDSHAKE EVENT FOR SEXY ZONE!

Sexy Zone is the newest Johnny's Entertainment group to debut, but given the youngest member is 11 and 3/5 of the group haven't hit puberty yet, the name is terribly misleading. But all these girls my age and older were waiting in line to touch their magical sexy hands!


That line went out the mall and went for at least half a kilometer.
I did not ask anyone how long the wait was.

And I tried a fun new wintery alcoholic beverage! These Kirin Chu-hi things are pretty disgusting, but this one was less so because of the apple. Still, I had to force myself to drink half the can. Blech.


109yen well wasted.

Tomorrow is Japanese Labor Day, so I get ANOTHER holiday this month! Woot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The toes you step on today may be related to the butt you kiss tomorrow.