Sunday, December 11, 2011

Shameless Purchases Post

Welcome to another Shameless Purchases post! I've been dropping some serious cash on various things this past week, and I'd like to share them with you~


Seriously, how do I sign up to drive the EXILE/J Soul Brothers truck?

First up, my beloved Sandaime J Soul Brothers released their new album! Check out their ad trucks rolling through the Shibuya scramble, easily one of the best random things in Tokyo. I bought the album set as a reward for taking the JLPT, and what a reward it is. The set contains a brand new CD, a DVD with four videos and two making-of clips, and a live double DVD of Nidaime vs. Sandaime AND some show the entire EXILE Tribe did. HOT DAMN.

The best clip is the "Fighters - Round 3" PV, where the performers get their crazy free-style b-boy skillz on and are completely adorable and make me want to marry all of them - even the one who can't decide what his look is supposed to be and looks weird most of the time because of it.


Yes, this is the second album they've released this year.

Caroline has been gradually cleaning out her apartment, and bestowed upon me a great deal for her old jisho and JLPT N3 study books. I've been wanting a proper electronic dictionary for a while but have been holding off since even the cheapest ones are a few hundred dollars. I am now super legit with this jisho and can even bust it out in class with Mittens and Slightly Racist Teenager when they don't know something. Mamegoma is totally staying on there and will be getting company shortly~


Full color touch screen is pretty badass.

This is the greatest Christmas card I have ever seen. Tracy described it to me a few weeks ago and it made it sound like all of my wildest dreams come true. I found it at Loft and it is WAY cooler in person. I'm gonna send it to my grandmother, I hope she finds it as mesmerizing as I do.




And finally, I did my nails! I've really come to like these little pa nail polishes, they're cheap and come in all kinds of great colors.



Looks better in person, I promise.

Now somehow I've got to save SOME money this month, hopefully I won't have to do too much more Christmas shopping before I get paid and go home.

2 comments:

  1. Yaaaaay Mamegoma jisho!!!

    And omg your nails! Where did you get that nail polish and how much is it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Caroline Don Quixote always has a pa nail display, they're like 400yen a pop. Don't get addicted like me lol.

    ReplyDelete

The toes you step on today may be related to the butt you kiss tomorrow.