Wednesday, February 8, 2012

DisneySea Strikes Back

Kind of a cop-out post, I know, but I went to DisneySea again! It was the end of January and very very very cold. It would have been better had we known the park closed at 7pm and not the usual 10pm, but it was still a lot of fun.


It's a post-apocalyptic icicle world after all...


My buddies~



Shrimp-filled, lifesaver-shaped thing. 6/10, might eat again if desperate.


These 10th Anniversary stations were dotted about the park.
You put your hand on it or hold up a magic wand
and it plays music and lights up and crap.



Face masks are totally in.


Especially the Hello Kitty ones that don't cover your face~


Onward, noble steed!




My students had a ball playing with my Abu monkey tail.


Ariel's Grotto part deux~




OM NOM NOM GIFT SHOP.

I'll do a real post soon. Promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The toes you step on today may be related to the butt you kiss tomorrow.