Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Here and There

The story of the last two weeks. Or week? I DON'T EVEN KNOW ANYMORE.

Last purikura with Marissa and Tracy!
Please note our matching HK lense-less frames.

Saw Marissa off at Narita.
She'll miss the big bottles of Kewpie mayo!

Skytree is one word.

Chef being coy.

Lucky me!
I managed to get three unsuspecting j-boys into an izakaya!

YEAH.

Russian? strawberry shake flavored Milky Way bars.

Delicious.

Hamburg steak place in Shinjuku.
This was the healthy summer set with vegetables.
LOL healthy with a slab of butter on it.

They have this bag out front LOL.

Look an old shinkansen.
I am naturally pigeon-toed, ask my mother
about the horrendous boots I wore as a baby.

He wouldn't get out of the picture!

The only lines worth riding, to be honest.

SIX WEEKS LEFT IN THIS AMAZING PLACE. FML.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The toes you step on today may be related to the butt you kiss tomorrow.