Sunday, June 3, 2012

A Rainy Tuesday at DisneySea

I saw Marissa off at the airport today. SAD PANDAS. But I remembered I hadn't written about our last trip to DisneySea!

We went on a Tuesday to avoid the crowds, and then it rained so we avoided even MORE crowds! Yay! But we also got our hair and make-up all messed up. Not yay.


This was trip #3 of 10.

LOL NO WAIT TIME.

Indy was hanging out around trip #4.
I CAN'T CROSS THE STUPID LINES OK GOSH.


Mailed my mom a sweet postcard!


Some poor soul had to spend 5 minutes
making a Duffy bear head out of the tree crap on the ground.

Indiana Jones ride #10!!!

One of the highlights of the day was running into a rather dashing Prince Eric near Ariel's Grotto. I love that he stayed in character and was talking about Ariel and whatever even though no one around him could understand a word of what he said. He was quite charming and seemed glad to be able to talk to some English-speakers.


I think the dog was also an English-speaker because he understood Eric but WHO KNOWS?

No comments:

Post a Comment

The toes you step on today may be related to the butt you kiss tomorrow.