Friday, June 1, 2012

LOL I HAVE A BLOG???

I've been terribly busy since GW ended! I've been doing all sorts of fun things with friends, but I'm also preparing to leave Japan in a few months.

 It feels like it was just yesterday that I landed in Osaka...

I have been seriously considering doing a series on working for an English conversation school. I've been writing an extensive manual for the teacher that will replace me and I could easily turn it into a bunch of blog posts. I knew nothing about the business or what sort of things I'd be doing on a day-to-day basis when I got this job, and I might have considered other options had I known what I know now. It has been an extremely uncomfortable and stressful job at some points.


My face when manager speaks.

Otherwise, I'll do my best to get back to blogging about food and j-boys and unnecessary things.

1 comment:

  1. Ohh~ you should, you should!!
    I've been looking into alternatives for a long-term career teaching in Japan, but I still feel like nothing will really prepare me like first hand experience.


    It would be really interesting and very helpful to hear your tips and experiences~!!


    And P.S., I LOVE your will/won't miss series :)

    ReplyDelete

The toes you step on today may be related to the butt you kiss tomorrow.