Friday, June 24, 2011

Blog for a Blog Award + Shameless purchases

My dearest Caroline decided to give me a blogger award. I told her I don't quite understand why I'd ever be worthy of one, because the main audience for this blog is my mother (hi, mom!).

Thank you, nonetheless, bb~

I believe the conditions of my award are to give it to 9 other bloggers, but I barely read 9 other blogs and according to my profile I follow 11! So uh... I recommend reading those blogs! For sure!

******

Remember that placenta face mask I bought a while back? Well, it was pretty MEH in my opinion. It smelled okay and thankfully it didn't do any bad things to my skin, but I didn't see much improvement in anything either. My skin is all right for the most part; I suppose if I went and smeared McDonald's french fry oil on my face I'd have problems but I don't plan on doing that anytime soon.

I failed to mention in that post that I also bought foam hair curlers. THOSE THINGS I LOVE.




I tried them out before I went to Disneyland (first time results above) and kept it up for a few days at work. If I manage to keep them in place correctly while I sleep, it makes my hair all wavy to make people think I've been to the beach (even though my hair doesn't actually do that when I go to the beach). They were 420yen, so if they didn't work out I wasn't gonna cry over wasting too much money.

I was looking forward to eating dinner and clubbing with Xanny but sadly it won't be happening :( Before I got the bad news, though, I made Caroline come shopping with me so I knew I'd be looking fly and wouldn't embarrass myself or my fabulous company. I can only avoid such embarrassment so much, as I am a foreigner in Japan, but I try. The stocking shop had a 3 for 1050yen sale HOT DAMN.


Nothing crazy by Japanese fashion standards but I don't see this kind of stuff in America being worn by the general female population. Not outside a Hot Topic, anyway.

One more day at work and then the weekend~! I NEED IT. I've been fairly stressed out and it'd be nice to consume some alcohol somewhere interesting.

1 comment:

  1. Lol you know why I gave it to you! And more than just ~your mom~ read :P You don't have to give it to anyone, but you forgot say something nice about me, jerk! just kidding.

    hook me up with those curler things. I've wanted to try some now that I have long hair and it's hot and idk if I can wear a wig all summer but I want my hair to look somewhat decent.

    ONE MORE DAY. いつも元気だ!

    ReplyDelete

The toes you step on today may be related to the butt you kiss tomorrow.