Saturday, March 17, 2012

Keitai Photos Post

Because none of these things deserve their own post, they all get lumped together in a random photo post! Yay laziness to produce content! 

Spotted these lightly lined beer zip bags at the supermarket.
Was tempted to buy one, but then I'd have to get drunk by myself with all that beer...

So many things right and wrong with this.

I'm sure he did have a giant apple he'd pop out of
like a stripper from a cake at a bachelor party.

Those are two digitized photos of the farmers from where these
strange kumquat-like fruits came from.
Supposedly it encourages trust between the customer and farmer
since you get to see the man who grew the fruit.
Not interested until Arashi starts farming and I can buy Aiba's crops.


I'd have purchased this ridiculous Hello Kitty toy violin if it were smaller
and better suited for whipping out when I want to display
how little sympathy I have for some people.

Ma always said she'd never buy cake mix til it went on sale for less than $1.
630yen ($7.50?) dear God I don't even have an oven to bake it in.

The weather's starting to get warmer and I want to get out more! Open call to whoever might want to meet and hang out in Tokyo or Saitama. Chee hee, bu.

2 comments:

  1. Forget cake mix, what about frosting?
    Seriously, the stuff is so hard to find, always like 1000 yen!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't even HANDLE American frosting anymore! But whipped cream is still too light :( Fail on my part.

      Delete

The toes you step on today may be related to the butt you kiss tomorrow.