Thursday, March 8, 2012

New 'Do

So a gaijin walks into a hair salon with pretty j-boy staff. She asks the prettiest j-boy there, "Hey, can you take these two completely different hair styles and make ME pretty somehow? And let me use this discount card for half off?"

My hair will never be this long naturally.


Bangs like that are a pain to keep in place throughout the day.

But through some sort of magic, he makes it work.



I may or may not have taken the after photo in a rush to send it to a boy. Heh. Obviously there will be more photos of my hair later. The moms have been complimenting me all week and if I didn't know better I'd say I even got an awkward statement of approval from my male coworker Brohei!

Eiji at DAWS is adorable and talented and made the effort to chat me up, despite my broken Japanese. He'd have a crazy gaijin after him if he spoke any English ;)

1 comment:

  1. Very cute!
    I am looking forward to my next haircut, it is getting faaaar too long!

    ReplyDelete

The toes you step on today may be related to the butt you kiss tomorrow.